Exercise your cat or dog indoors with a GoPet Pet Powered TreadWheel. Gone are the days where most houses have large backyards and the family pet can run freely.
The GoPet TreadWheel for Cats & Dogs features a cushioned, durable matted surface that protects your cat's foot pads as he stays healthy by getting exercise at his speed and timing.
As outdoor spaces are getting smaller and people are working longer hours, often household dogs & cats struggle to get the exercise they need. GoPet TreadWheel give your pet the equipment he/she needs to exercise. The free standing GoPet TreadWheel provides an unlimited running surface allowing your pet to walk or run for miles - even if you are not home. Many cats and dogs will use the treadwheel to relieve boredom and get some exercise while their owners are gone.
The TreadWheel is great for cats that are High Energy or Aggressive (like Abyssinian, Bengals, Chausies, and Savannahs).
It is Outstanding for Multiple Overweight, or Obese Cats, too. The TreadWheel keeps your
indoor pets (weighing under 150 pounds) safe and healthy with plenty of exercise.
In addition, this wheel helps cure boredom and the desire to
get outside in naturally active cats, to say nothing of the entertainment value
you'll derive from watching your pets run in the wheel! Cats are easily
introduced to the wheel with a laser pointer or favorite toy. Once they figure
out what it does, you won't be able to keep them off it! And just like kids on
the diving board at the pool, they'll want you to watch them running in it,
- The Treadwheel is just like a treadmill that you
- It keeps
your cat or dog fit and healthy by offering a unique opportunity for indoor exercise.
- Since the
pet exercise wheel can be used indoors, it ensures that your pet gets his/her
regular quota of every day even if you are unable to go out due bad
weather or any other reason.
- The pet
wheels have been found to curb the aggressiveness as it provides a medium for
your pet to release extra energy through exercise.
From Fat Cat to Fit
- As your feline friend warms up to his new toy, you will find a change in his demeanor. The eyes will sparkle and his coat will gleam. Over a period, the cat exercise wheel will become his favorite toy.
- This Cat Exercise Treadwheel requires minimal assembly. It has a 60 inches diameter, 20 inch wide running area. It is made from strong lightweight steel. It spins smoothly on a tuned dual ball bearing axle. The stand is made of powder-coated steel tubing. The running surface is generous in size. A soft Running Mat is included. This wheel can easily hold up to 150 pounds.
Will my cat actually use your wheels?
- All cats have the ability to use the cat exercise wheel. Although not all cats will initially and voluntarily start to run the second you take the wheel out of the box. Just like people, cats have different personalities and different things that motivate them.
- Typically a cat that likes to get into trouble or one that is very curious and rambunctious will voluntarily start using our wheels while some cats need to know that the wheel is something that brings a reward after use. And still, some cats just need plain good old-fashioned training.
- A laser light seems to the most effective for most cats. Point the light on the running track. Do not allow the wheel to spin freely until your cat warms up to the toy.
- You can use your cat's favorite toy to motivate him/her.
- Try adding cat nip to the wheel.
- Pet Powered - No Electricity Needed!
- Great for Multiple Cats, Large Dogs, or any Pet weighing under 150 lbs.
- Tension Control for added exercise
- Running Surface Mat for added comfort
- Free, off-leash exercise so your cat can run at his own natural pace
- Can be used anytime - even if your cat is home alone
- Provides a physical outlet for high energy cats
- A great way to exercise overweight cats indoor
- Safe & Stable
- Easy to clean
- Mildew resistant
- UV resistant allows for outdoor use
- Made in the USA
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer: GoPet
- Brand: Treadwheel
- Model: CS-6020
- Color: Powder Coat
- Materials: Steel and Plastic
- Running Area: 60" Diameter x 20" Wide
- Weight: 200 pounds
- Overall Dimensions: 70" High x 35" Deep x 65" Wide
- Use: Large Dogs
- Multiple Cats: Yes
- Max. Weight Capacity: 150 pounds
- Manufactured: USA
- Running Surface: Matted
- Training Door: Included
- Tension Control:Yes
- Assembly: Easy to Assemble
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Local Pick-up in Lancaster, Pa.: Available, Contact us for Details
Cat using Treadwheel - Small
Click here to view more Videos