All of our products are shipped direct from the distributor, importer, and/or manufacturer. Our vendors ship to the 48 Contiguous United States (the Continental US). They do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada, International Destination, PO, APO, and/or FPO.
If you require shipment outside of the Continental United States, then please use "International Checkout" as your payment option from the shopping cart. Be sure to read the "Shipping Policy - International" and the F.A.Q.
Our vendors only use reliable shipping service such as Federal Express (FedEx), United Parcel Service (UPS), and United Postal Service (USPS) for smaller packages (under 150 pounds). They will use Light Truck Loads (LTL) Carrier Services such as ESTES, R+L, SAIA, YRC, etc. for large packages over 150 pounds.
We do our best to have every order ship within 1 to 5 business days and delivered in less than 11 business days for smaller packages shipped by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Customized, homemade, or larger packages traveling via LTL Carrier Service typically take 3 to 14 business days to process and ship and 1 to 7 business days to be delivered.
PLEASE BE ADVICED:
- No orders are processed or shipped on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or on Holidays will be processed on the next available Business Day.
- Business days do not include Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
- You will be emailed a Delivery Confirmation, Tracking Number, or Pro Tracking Number.
- An order can be cancelled before it is shipped, except for customized or handmade products.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped it cannot be canceled and the Exchange & Return Policy will apply.
- Delivery Times may vary based on distance from shipment location.
- All shipping and delivery dates are estimates and are not guaranteed.
- Shipment and Delivery Delays may occur during High Volume Periods and the Busy Winter Holiday Season.
LTL Freight Carrier Delivery & Shipment
All deliveries are curbside. The Cat Wheel is not responsible for any in home floors, walls or any other damages possibly made by delivery company. It is the buyer’s responsibility to completely inspect the exterior and interior of all deliveries shipping via LTL Carrier Service
If your order arrives broken, damaged, defective, and/or malfunctioning in any way during shipping, then please refuse any part or all of the delivery. Indicate "Damaged" on the Shipment Documentation (Bill of Lading). You must have the driver note this with his own signature and handwriting, make sure you keep a copy for yourself.
If the unit is signed without inspection and notation, you are accepting the delivery of the package in "GOOD CONDITION". We cannot replace a part and or unit if damage is caused by the shipping company and a proper claim is not filed. After the delivery has been refused please contact us so that we can file a claim with the freight carrier service and begin the process of shipping you a new order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you require an upgrade service such as Delivery by Appointment, White Glove, or Inside Delivery then please contact us prior to ordering to receive shipping quote and availability. Remote location may require local pick-up from depot or additional shipping charges.